Library Instruction Goals
This guide should help you:
Explore topics for your paper or project. What motivates you?
Explore the Hege library's information resources.
Start to gather information for an assignment.
You can use the class textbooks and additional readings as references but must use at least eight (8) additional external references including:
- peer-reviewed journal articles
- chapters from books (do not use the entire book)
- encyclopedia entries
- The instructor can assist groups with the identification of appropriate peer-reviewed journal articles and other sources for your concept paper.
-You cannot use internet references (e.g., Wilkepedia) including conference papers, popular magazine and newspaper articles, and similar type sources.
Theory to application
An Introduction to Panopticism
Due Date & Information Requirements
Time table: When are things due?
- What information requirements do you have?
- Internet sources? If so, what kinds are acceptable?
- Books? Print? Electronic? Reference Collection?
- Articles? Newspapers? Scholarly or non-scholarly?
- What citation style do you use?