• Registration now open: http://www.westtown.edu/page.cfm?p=1045
• May 27: Deadline for registration without late fee
• June 1: Deadline for residential registration
• June 9: Deadline or day registration and meals
• June 16 - 18, 2014: Conference held at Westtown School, West Chester, Pennsylvania USA
Conference of Quaker Historians and Archivists
Westtown School, West Chester, Pennsylvania, USA
June 16-18, 2014
Welcome to the Conference of Quaker Historians and Archivists site for our 2014 gathering at Westtown School in West Chester, Pennsylvania.
Check here for updates, deadlines, program information, registration details, and suggestions as you prepare to be with us in June.
Under the auspices of the Friends Historical Association, the Conference of Quaker Historians and Archivists is organized by a steering committee appointed by the conference group during our bienniel concluding business session.
Call for Papers
Deadline for 2014 proposals has passed. Program and schedule information is now available. Look for CQHA 2016 call for papers in Fall 2015.
The Conference of Quaker Historians and Archivists will hold its twentieth biennial conference at Westtown School in West Chester, Pennsylvania, June 16 – 18, 2014. The conference invites proposals for papers on any aspect of Quaker history. Send a one-page abstract including proposed paper title, a one-page vita, and a separate cover letter detailing anticipated funding sources, if accepted, to: John Anderies (firstname.lastname@example.org). The deadline for proposals is December 6, 2013.
CQHA Steering Committee
- Robynne Rogers Healey, convener
- John Anderies, program chair
- Richard Allen
- Betsy Cazden
- Susan Garfinkel
- Gwen Gosney Erickson
- Ann Upton
- Mary Brooks, local arrangements