Library Instruction Goals
This guide should help you:
Explore topics for your paper or project. What motivates you?
Explore the Hege library's information resources.
Start to gather information for an assignment.
Where to begin: A Basic Research Approach
Sometimes, a structured approach to research can help to organize ideas and the way you think about information sources:
1. Explore topic basics (casual web searching)
2. Background (library catalog: books)
3. Current research (library databases: journal articles)
4. Support your argument (source citation)
5. Drafts & revisions (research librarians & learning commons)
Example: Miss America - Nina Davuluri
Manage & Organize
Create an account in Easybib and let's start to manage our information sources for this assignment.
Please keep the Easybib tab open at the top of your web browser.